Laboratory incubator/Oven/Muffle furnace/Vertical Autoclave
Test Kit & Fast Test Paper
Key points for water quality testing operations in sewage treatment plants part ten
by admin on 23-11-23
51. What are the various indicators that reflect toxic and harmful organic matter in water? Except for a small number of toxic and harmful organic compounds in common sewage (such as volatile phenols, etc.), most of them are difficult to biodegrade and are highly harmful to the human body, such a...
Key points for water quality testing operations in sewage treatment plants part nine
by admin on 23-11-14
46.What is dissolved oxygen? Dissolved oxygen DO (abbreviation for Dissolved Oxygen in English) represents the amount of molecular oxygen dissolved in water, and the unit is mg/L. The saturated content of dissolved oxygen in water is related to water temperature, atmospheric pressure and the chem...
Key points for water quality testing operations in sewage treatment plants part eight
by admin on 23-11-02
43. What are the precautions for using glass electrodes? ⑴The zero-potential pH value of the glass electrode must be within the range of the positioning regulator of the matching acidimeter, and it must not be used in non-aqueous solutions. When the glass electrode is used for the first time or i...
Key points for water quality testing operations in sewage treatment plants part seven
by admin on 23-10-26
39.What are water acidity and alkalinity? The acidity of water refers to the amount of substances contained in the water that can neutralize strong bases. There are three types of substances that form acidity: strong acids that can completely dissociate H+ (such as HCl, H2SO4), weak acids that pa...
Key points for water quality testing operations in sewage treatment plants part six
by admin on 23-10-19
35.What is water turbidity? Water turbidity is an indicator of the light transmittance of water samples. It is due to the small inorganic and organic matter and other suspended matter such as sediment, clay, microorganisms and other suspended matter in the water that cause the light passing throu...
Key points for water quality testing operations in sewage treatment plants part five
by admin on 23-10-12
31.What are suspended solids? Suspended solids SS are also called non-filterable substances. The measurement method is to filter the water sample with a 0.45μm filter membrane and then evaporate and dry the filtered residue at 103oC ~ 105oC. Volatile suspended solids VSS refers to the mass of sus...
Key points for water quality testing operations in sewage treatment plants part four
by admin on 23-10-08
27. What is the total solid form of water? The indicator reflecting the total solid content in water is total solids, which is divided into two parts: volatile total solids and non-volatile total solids. Total solids include suspended solids (SS) and dissolved solids (DS), each of which can also ...
Key points for water quality testing operations in sewage treatment plants part three
by admin on 23-09-28
19. How many water sample dilution methods are there when measuring BOD5? What are the operating precautions? When measuring BOD5, water sample dilution methods are divided into two types: general dilution method and direct dilution method. The general dilution method requires a larger amount of ...
Key points for water quality testing operations in sewage treatment plants part two
by admin on 23-09-21
13.What are the precautions for measuring CODCr? CODCr measurement uses potassium dichromate as the oxidant, silver sulfate as the catalyst under acidic conditions, boiling and refluxing for 2 hours, and then converts it into oxygen consumption (GB11914–89) by measuring the consumption of p...
Key points for water quality testing operations in sewage treatment part one
by admin on 23-09-14
1. What are the main physical characteristics indicators of wastewater? ⑴Temperature: The temperature of wastewater has a great influence on the wastewater treatment process. The temperature directly affects the activity of microorganisms. Generally, the water temperature in urban sewage treatmen...
The practicality of wastewater detection
by admin on 23-09-01
Water is the material basis for the survival of Earth biology. Water resources are the primary conditions for maintaining the sustainable development of the earth’s ecological environment. Therefore, protecting water resources is the greatest and most sacred responsibility of human beings....
Measurement method of suspended solids: gravimetric method
by admin on 23-08-15
1. Measurement method of suspended solids: gravimetric method 2. Measuring method principle Filter the water sample with a 0.45μm filter membrane, leave it on the filter material and dry it at 103-105°C to a constant weight solid, and obtain the suspended solids content after drying at 103-105°C....
Page 1 / 3
203, Building 61, Hongcao Park, No.421, Hongcao Road, Xuhui District, Shanghai, China
© Copyright - 2010-2023: All Rights Reserved.
Cod Bod Tss Analyser
Bod Cod Online Analyzer
Bod Cod Tss Analyser
Bod Cod Analyzer
Bod Cod Meter
Hit enter to search or ESC to close